View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=rose;138423]Aha! I thought I remembered something like that.

What is the normal range on your homocysteine test result? That number is quite high using the units of measure I am familiar with.

HI ROSE<
(here's another example of how ignorant a doctor and his staff can be)

First of all I made a mistake: the Folate serum # was >24 the homocysteine (nutritional) was 5.6

When I received the fax of the results from the doc's office I could not read any of the ref. ranges . I called there office back and asked them to re-fax it. THey said there copy was just as bad, it did not matter anyway because nothing was out of range so I did not need to know the ranges. I said, as a matter of fact the MCH was highlighted as out of range at 33.4, therefore I would like to know what all the ranges are can you please get me a better copy from the lab. She got an attitude, thought that I should just trust them but said she would get a copy but it would take a long time.

Today I felt real bad I took one of the b12 lozenges and then a couple of hours later I took 2 more. I got really bad heartburn. Is that because I took to much? Iam here alone with my kids and they are board to death (i can't seem to get out of bed) I thought it would give me more energy, Iam feeling rather guilty making them watch t.v while I lay down.
cat265 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote