View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I've ever told Wren that I think she writes real well! I really do!

I wonder if you're ok KathyM and wish I had the magic wand to make your world better. I hope sleep will come easy and with it, some strength to battle the demons and pain . I know that in protecting your friends, they will have learned and grown

I wonder if I can tell you who have met each other, how lucky and blessed you (we!) are In person is a special treat but even through these pages... we have all grown and felt the warmth of support.

I wonder if our summer will return.

I wonder at all the horrible storms/hurricanes/floods that are overwhelming so many parts of our world.... especially right now in the US.

I wonder at the wrath of Mother Nature.
At the home of friends, I was only across the road from a Forest Fire a few weekends ago. It was in a very dry part of our province. Thankfully, being close to the highway, the Forest Service and local Fire Dept. were able to put it out quickly - likely within two hours of it starting. I know we were very lucky.

I wonder if Abbie know I understand what she said about SONG - yep, it touches my life at appropriate moments many times over!!!

I wonder if Doody and Alffee got together this weekend?

I wonder if I should stop wondering for now as I have a lot to do... my company has finally left after a 2 wk stay ... My cats are doing the "Ding Dong the Dog is Gone" Dance...
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote