View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member
Default Meet Your Newest Moderator

OK... so which one of you nominated me????

Since I am here every day anyway, and because I obviously have our best interests at heart here, I have accepted.

I am still confused about BT1, but have decided to live one day at a time. If it returns, it will be a subject we'll likely want to address as a group, maybe take a vote, but until the point of return and a few questions are answered~ it seems a moot point to discuss it too much.

As for moderation, we have never needed much intervention in the past, and I see no reason that that would change. As a group we seem to be pretty level headed, respect each others opinion, and have the common sense not to fall victim to flame bait. When the weather gets stormy~ get out of the storm. I think responses of fact, or no response at all, are the best way to proceed. It is sometimes hard not to respond to a personal attack, especially when directed at one of our friends, but private support via pm's can go a long way.

So, my preference is that any conflict resolve to a natural end without the need for any moderator intervention. Having said that, if ever a situation arises that you are uncomfortable with and you would like a little intervention or support, please let me (us) know!

Otherwise, I expect that my "work" will be limited to removing the one or two cases of spam that drift through over a year.

I hope everyone is ok with this. I look forward to getting to know curious a little better over time, too!

Cara

Last edited by jccgf; 09-26-2006 at 01:50 PM.
jccgf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote