Thread: Goofy
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

We had some minor flooding in our neighborhood. our garage had water in it, but not bad. All of ricks wood working machines and wood is in the garage, so he's got like 3 fans blowing trying to dry it out. We're on high ground.
as far as the gall bladder stuff goes, i think i've been dealing with this for about 6 months, but the bad pain started last month. I'm glad they've decided to do an ultra sound. I got on the scales at work today, and i lost 4 pounds in one day...Thats how much i was throwing up last night... Whats so weird is i didn't start having problems until i went on that low fat diet LOL.... My first visit to the ER last month, i thought was because i was eating to much fiber to fast as last month when i started my diet.... I guess not LOL
ANYWAY i've lost 15 pounds so far i'm not counting the 4 i lost yesterday because i know most of that will come back when i start eating again... which may be a LOOOONNGGGG time!!!! actually i did get down a baked potato today without feeling nauseous... ok.... i'll hush....
{{{{HUGS}}}}
and thanks for the well wishes...
vicky
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote