View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:58 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I am silent for the most part over here at the RSD site... my issue started with TOS and progressed so I can usually be found over there. Cold weather bothers me than again clothing can make it hurt worse. In the fact that you wear clothes to stay warm, but by doing so the clothes themselves actually cause pain so it is a no win situation in this matter! I just had a pain pump implanted (3 weeks ago) so will see how this winter works out... our weather the past couple days has been cool and and my finger tips and right toes have been a bit crankey and trying not to take any more of my other meds as they advance the pump ( which is turned up only to the 4% theraputic level) and rid my old meds! My trial for the pump was wonderful and hope it quells my winter burning! Well enough writing for the moment, TOS symptoms have been bad (which is what is keeping me awake tonight ) and each key stroke is starting to bother me.

My dear people may I wish that the winter weather treat us all with kindness and the lord with mercy !!! Mark~N~Goober

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote