View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hugs and thank you to all. Let me tell you whether a fluke or part due to the weather it has been the 24 hours from you know what. My pain is like before I went to the clinic as in crying pain. It has been rainy and colder for yesterday and today and the outlook is rain for a few days. I can't imagine though it could cause this much more pain. Not only is my inner ankle kill but the leg bones in both ache if that makes sense and the foot is cold. The pain clinic issue is a hard one. Now I have an apt here on the 29th but I go back and forth on what I'm willing to do but can't live like this. Now I'm hoping for a miracle but realistic is my pain going to be that much better to tolerate cold,snow,and rain which is what MI is after Sept. So if I move to CA which I feel I would like the best from fl and found a place I could do monthly rather then FL. Yes my gramps but I feel it may add mentally. I give you ex three years ago I wanted to kill myself so I called him crying as no one else was home. We started chatting and I was crying he said he had to go to Home Depot and would call me back. When he did it was 3 weeks later. I love him but he makes me feel so lonely. If I move I wonder if it would be better to get a referral to the pain clinic at that place then stop and start with more new docs after so many. Any thoughts? I hate stopping and starting and everyone on a different page. I'm going to call the anastesolgist I saw in Oh to see of a referal. I guess my fear and confusion is the option they gave me in OH was the catheter and I'm scared. If you guys remember before when I was starting new meds and the tests I thought I was dying from weird dizzy,pain,so on and no one did anything for me. I even told one doc I thought I was and he just looked at me. One gave me nasal spray. If I move it will be just for the thought of 6 months to get through the cold,rain,snow and my mom would visit in between. Ca I did treatment at so I do know a few people and can go to support groups. Just was hoping if I did the pc here and was better I could stay but in reality I don't think I will be able to cope with this cold. Before this whether it be because of the pn starting I can remember my feet going numb and the aches. This is just too much for me. I give you guys so much credit. The pain and making choices is so hard especially with nicken poop docs. I feel I would rather go to some of you guys for treatment help then a neuro who spent years in school. You guys are the best mental support that is for sure. Thanks and hugs to everyone.
P.S. Don't I sound like I have a mixed personality? I go back and forth with staying here,moving to FL,or to CA,pain management options. Ugh!

Last edited by daniella; 08-20-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: add
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote