View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your support and I'm sorry for your pain as well. I agree the mental support is so important but there comes a point where the pain gets to bad that overpasses it. I wish I could just bring my mom with. I know she is just a phone call away and would be there in a few hours if something happened. If I go it will just be as a winter get away to then come home.SHe would visit in between too. Just not the same. This is so scary year and she is my strength yet living in this pain is horrible. I will say whether a fluke or what yesterday and today have been cold and raining and my pain has not been this bad in months. The issue is MI is cold,rainy,snowy,for the next months. I have issues tolerating clothes and at this point socks I can't even. I have another apt at a new pc on Aug 29 now it was referred from the doc who wanted me to have that catheter with the meds for 6 weeks. I'm not going to do that now but maybe something less invasive. I have had issue with meds so on and fear this. If I move though I wonder if it would be better to go to the pc there. I hate the switching back and forth of so many doc. I want to establish consistency. All my docs in MI are all over and am not happy with and the OH ones at the clinic I don't see of course anymore since home. I was hoping maybe at this pc they could do something so I could stay in MI but I can't imagine since no on else has come up. I do know before this pn whether it be the start but in the winter my feet would go numb and never warm up like I would loose feeling. Now similar but the inner ankle where my makor horrid pain is is so strong. I have been in though for hours so maybe the temp/pain is a fluke.My solution to all the issues is to be cured. Oh how can one wish. Thanks
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote