View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I praised Seasonique and didn't post what happened afterwards because I don't think it's the pills. Mind you, I was given these pills to stop my excessive bleeding (I'm 30, I've been having painful, heavy cycles since my first period on my first teenager birthday!). I've been bleeding for so long that I lost track of how long it has been. My doctor did nothing and told me it was 'normal' for me.

I've had a few DNC's (for bleeding) before, several Laparoscopys, lots of Colposcopys with biopsies, and so on. Since my first period I went to my GYN and had the pre-cancer cells on my cervix. They seem to come and go as they please. It's been a lot of years since then.

My GYN suggested these problems come from small cysts that grow on my uterus, he diagnosed me with endosalpingiosis of the uterus. What's bizarre is about 6 months ago my mom kept calling herself 'fat' and 'bloated'. It turns out she had the same thing as I did, but hers grew to the size of a softball and they ended up doing an emergency hysterectomy (she was mad about that, too).

I was wondering if you've had any scans done (ct, mri, etc) or a diagnostic laparoscopy.

I really have no clue what it could be (or I'd try to stop mine), but maybe you have cysts or something? I was given the option to remove my uterus but I am not emotionally prepared for that. So I'm going to try and tough it out the best I can.

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote