View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Many dx many meds?

Thank you razzle for your concern of my meds. Since I last post, I have talked to all my docs about the meds to see how we can limit them but yet get everything treated. So here is what we have come up with.

For Migraines
Verapamil 480 (and Migri-Eaze)

For Seizures
Lamictal 100mg

For Fibro
Celebrex, Lyrica

For Major Depressive Disorder
Cymbalta 120mg

For Sleep Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder
Seroquil 50mg

Please understand, that although I am in bed, I am not sleeping. I am laying there out of sheer exhaustion. I get up with my son at 5:30a.m every morning and get him off to school. Then I do some chores around the house. Get my husband up for work and that is it for me. I am exhausted. I try and take a bath for myself, but that usually comes in the evening when my husband gets home, due to the seizures and the fact that I have a hard time getting out of the bath. I don't take showers, because it is too hard for me to be on my legs that long while I am washing and conditioning my hair. And yes I have thought about doing my hair in the tub or sink and then showing, it is just that I hate to have to do it separately. I hate do put my life on hold for everything. I can't do much with my son or my husband and that makes me angry. I hate when the doctors tell me to be patient it will get better. I just hate what I can't control.

Sorry, I must go now.

Missy
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote