View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just now seeing this.
Greg, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Thelma, it was Scott who had Rendezvous at the same time that I took over Chit Chat from Cloudy, who had it from Bob C, with GregW1 substituting occasionally. There had been some friction--I won't call it bad feeling because it wasn't--between the chatroom types (Scott's crew) and the more verbose bulletin board types (the Chit Chat crowd). Scott and I got together and merged the two into the Chatterbox Cafe, taking turns hosting it. interest in that waned, and I did Up Close and Personal for a while, but i wasn't an era for informal contact, and I stopped altogether.

Then you, Thelma, asked why we didn't have a check-in like some of the other boards, and I started up again with weekly check-in, which I later conferred on Steve, who is the best yet. I have met Steve in person, and he's as great a guy as you think he is. I also met Cloudy a couple of times and made lifelong (so far) friends with GregW1.

I have also had a couple of friends move recently whom i haven't heard from yet. It's a weird feeling. I'll will also try to connect with Scott.

Therese? Were you using another screen name in those days?

Otherwise, I think I got it mostly straight.

Jaye
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote