View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning all~
I wanted to get that out there first!

BC~
What happened to the house you wanted? Did I miss something? (As usual )

Maybe you should give your doc a call about your back, it couldn't hurt anything.

GC~
I totally agree about what "sits on my mind and festers, often shows up physically on my belly!" That is SO TRUE! How was it said once--a moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips? Either one of them is true for me. I think a lot of people are emotional eaters, from what I've been reading. I know I am--happy, sad, and everything inbetween!

Biz~
You are such a supportive woman! I'm glad you're here!

SueBabe~
How our lives can change in a blink of an eye!! I wonder too if that driver ever thinks about how he changed ALL of those lives? I bet not... You "go that direction" anytime you want to honey!! We're here for you too ya know!!

Me too SueBabe! Carpe Diem (sp?) Sieze the day!! I am gonna eat healthy, do my walk (when the carpenters leave, but I PROMISE I will) AND (thanks for the reminder) will drink plenty of water. That's one thing I've been slipping up on.

Water. Not only does it make you feel a little more full, but it's good for your skin--the hydrating factor. I know it's good for lots more, but of course, the memory thing going on here. Why else is water good for us? I know you smart roomies will tell me!

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Will you guys that had the websites please post them in the sticky? Our wonderful Mod (oh yeah, I don't hafta kiss up! hehehe) made us a sticky. Also, anyone who has other ones that will share with us, please post them. I know there are tons of them, but of course I can't find the ones I had bookmarked...

Everyone have a GREAT day!!!
Hugs,
LS
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote