View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 01:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your thoughtful responses! Yup-- it was years ago, but I still think of it often enough.Sorry, too, that so many on here have had similar negative experiences with various medical professionals. I suppose all too often we're regarded as just another case number, so what the hell-- they can say whatever occurs to them at the time.Cindy-- Bravo for taking the issue further in your case..this sort of crap can be quite damaging otherwise.Such grossly wrong and unfair assessments can have long lasting implications down the road; esp. if ,for instance,potential employers manage somehow to get hold of what are supposedly confidential records. In my line of work(the film biz) there are quite a few who, while in basically okay mental health, are in psychological therapy(DUH-welcome to Hollywood), but prefer not to claim treatments on their insurance for that reason. I didn't even consider this when I had three weeks of therapy after my mother died in '91..
So far no problems in my case in that regard.. but one can never be complacent.
Chris-- OMG!! That's truly shocking..That resident already had his head up his ****.. no room for the probe there!
MSBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote