View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Angry in California

Hi Everyone!
I was attacked on my job in april 2006. I live in California,which from what I understand have the worst workman's comp laws in the nation. I weight approx. 107 lbs. and the man/woman weight approx.350 lbs. I had cervical injuries that were causing problems all down my neck, shoulders and right arm. It took them 7 months to get an MRI approved. Then on Sept.20,2006 I was attacked again by someone else. She Weight approx.180 Lbs. She took me by the shoulders and Slammed me as hard as she could and slammed me into the stucco Building. At this time my lower back area stuck out do to being skinny. I started having horrible leg pain. I started having problems sitting down or standing for any length of time. I have to sleep on my left side and my right leg is even starting to go out. My lower back killls me. My doctor here did not order an MRI or anything. He is an Orthepedic Surgeon. I took matters in my own hands to find out why this is happening to me. I have constapation all the time and that is with taking large doses on stool softeners orally. I live on Valium now for the horrible spasms in my lower back and oxycodone. I had the MRI done there it was at the S2 Tarlov nerve root cyct. 1.5cmX1.9cm. This happened in Sept2006 and I ended up paying for my own MRI for an injury that happened on the job. I had my MRI July 17,2007. Plus my Husband had to drive me to Nevada because the xrays and MRI if your insurance won't let you order it was 505.00. When I get the reports back here to my so called Surgeon he said this is not his field. Can anyone tell me who's field this is.
Michele100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote