View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
i wondered what was making my windows rattle????!! sheesh...girl..you got some lungs on ya.
I wonder about how the windows are rattling here. I was waiting for something to fall down all night it was so windy.

I wonder if people realize how wonderful this rain is. It's sort of ironic that so many places have had too much and some places have none, and then when it finally comes, it's so amazing. Reminds me of how it used to be here when it rained regularly. Reminds me how I miss living closer to the Equator like I used to and how much I love humidity even though most people don't like humidity.

I wonder about how wonderful rain smells and feels ... it's so... so... so... WET.

I wonder how I missed the post about Skype. Addy just alerted me to it with her last post. I haven't got anything like that any more. I did try one other internet phone set up years ago but it wasn't very sophisticated back then and the delay was awful. Maybe one day when I'm not on dial-up like I am in this place, I'll give it a try again... not sure. Hard to get online for long here as it is with an 18 year old daughter and a 20 year old son and one phone line.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote