View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pick a numba'

!,2- Do what you want to do...
This place dropped out of the sky, and seems to have a new "director", but don't let any of that effect your descisions. I say, just let them both run along with each other. It's almost zero time to put the other forum on your screen, so not a big deal to just look at both places. Maybe we'll have a "lighter" side and a "darker" side of PD as members on one side. Maybe we'll be organized on political grounds, dems and republes. Or, one group for the men only? How about IQ, or skin color, ventriloquists-non-ventriloquists, lazy vs lazyer? What doesn't matter? Everything evolves if given the chance to express itself over time.
On with the show. Step right up here young lady, step right up, here on the stage; yes ,that's right; up here on the stage. Now , do you know what "Parkinson's" is?
Just get as MANY of you to post something. There are between 900,000 and 1.2 million of us in the US alone. This is the US alone, do you think that we don't reach strange parts of the world, now that the www has brought us down to the same page or two, plus some good webgroup sites both public and private?
I know that the "computer not know" , "not care" attitude is in our most senior of PWP both in age and progression, but there are many, many of us in the 50-65 years, 1-15 years of progresssion. Why do we never hear from you. Are we to be read, without the benefit of YOUR expertise to pose an answer, or just get involved? So many PWP, so many computers, so much time on their hands, it's like trrying to confirm that aliens really exist I do declayah, whereinthehellahhya?
Speak JoJo speak
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote