View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Well enough...

KD, you are a lovely person. What are you doing "fixing" our forum? Do you feel we need a leader? We have lots of leaders. I stumble into this threaed and find a whole bunch of Counselspeak statements. I have no idea why you feel this is necessaryl. Why should I imagine a home --yikes!! Whaaaa ..........

I feel like you are playing with us wit h this behinds the scenes intrigue. I thought your job was to protect us from the chaos outside and from the barbarians at the gatesl I didn' t com e here, in caase you don't get my drift, to play with you I have reael PD and real experience and I wouldn't awste jmy time pretending little games. Since you are a professioial caregiver, you will not take an y of this epersonally. I resent te attempt at manipulation. I don't intend any of this to be mean/ I a m just flabergasted at your ideas and have enough respect for you to want to help you undersand.

I am leaving my typing and my toughts as is (in the 'off" state) to show the number 1 reason IMHO why we drift away. WE GET SICKERl. it gets harder to participate, harder to type, harder to read (our eyes jump around--some fo us). fewer of th ethreads are intereting. our "on" time gets jmore and more precious.

I saw three of the finest doctors in the US in the last six days, and if anythig i should be sharing my experience and not ranting.

What episode precipiated this? For heae=vensake I go away for weeks or months at a time without makign a big announcement and no one misses me nad I com backa nd join in as best i can.

on a personal note I hope yur family is ou of danger.

Jaye
8 1/2 yrs since dx plus a decade of symptoms before thta
first post on a predecessor of thse boards in March 99
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote