View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

You are going to be just fine. And the walks on the beach well its not your fault that they can walk and you need to sit. Let them walk and don't feel bac about it. Please send them off with the biggest smile, and make sure you take a book along so that even if you don't read it you pretend that its what you want.

I say the floor, yippee that is what I would want to do. My husband wont let me. So I want to applaud your husband for letting you. And the boxes yep go right ahead, my house always has things all over it, till someone is coming from out of town. That is my family. His all lives right here.

So my husband throws this fit, and has to do all this cleaning for them. But I have just gotten to the point I let him, its Derrick and I that suffer listening to him. And how we aren't any help. But hey well he wants to do it. So I let him, I get a clean house again for a while.

My health wont let me clean that way right now. Even though more than anything I want too. But I quit being ashamed of my house, because I can't help it. My middle son, isn't one that will help, and I can't make him so.

Derrick is lots of help. But somethings I can't teach him, without showing him.

Donna