View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Curious, Did you change locations or were you always at the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory?? Fuzzy minds need to know these things.

AMN is where I was a couple of days ago....Sort of a lurking-mellow mood..LOL.

It's almost time to help you pack..huh, Cindy? What is your itinerary? Where are you taking us all? I need to know what to pack also.
Well, Sal, plan to pack for four seasons with all your convertible layers. Put your down vest/gloves, etc. in a compression sack. We have to wait for a few orders to arrive (boots/new fleece over-wear) and we need to take the car in for a nice interior cleaning.

Next week it's oil change and brake inspection, we don't foresee any major issues, we just had a thorough ($$) check-up in June.

Then we have to configure the seats and decide where everything will be kept. Check all gear and make sure it's in working order, load the coffee supplies, corkscrew, stove, mess kit, water bottle, etc.

There is a lake in our way, so we'll go due south, then SW, the W, do lunch, then W. Then N, and W, W, W, W. N, N, W, W, S, N, W, W, W, W, N, N, W, W, W, W, S, S, S, N, S, S, S, E, NE, E, E, E, E, E, UP, E, DOWN E, N, S, E, E, E, E, S, E, E, E, N, home. Not too hard.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom