View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
You must rest and try not to get too upset. It is so important to not add more to your already overstressed body and mind. You already have a full plate with school and I know this kink in your plans isn't helping. But please keep in mind that this is probably the worst of it right now and you will probably begin to improve again.
Hi Wannabe,

There I go again, being a thread-stopper by saying the wrong thing in the wrong place. Thank you for the advice, and for consoling me when I was feeling sorry for myself. I was definitely in a curmudgeonly mood last night. I am trying to slow down, and think clearly, and not panic about school.

I do not have to be a straight A student. I just need to deal logically with this pain. I really need to call the neuro's office again, and maybe I actually need to go in, instead of suffering for so long. I wonder if my pains are related to Copaxone, because this has sort of crept up on me gradually. I see that joint pain, and muscle pain are side effects, and I have both of those. I am not a good and willing medicine taker. I am mostly upset that I might need heavy pain meds, and they will interfere with my thinking, and I make my living with my mind, and I don't want to lose that too!

So, I will crawl off to my little dark spot and make fists in my pockets. If I need to whine about this again, I will post a new thread.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote