View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Deb...

Hi Deb,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner to your post but has been crazy here! Anyway I just wanted to wish you all of the best with your vitamins and supplements, I hope they work for you as well as they have for me. I know they can be expensive but the more I read about this disease and the more I research the supplements that work against the inflammation and pain that we all suffer from the more I'm convinced that taking them is worth the $.

I was wondering what prescription meds you are taking? I'm always curious as to what helps or doesn't help others with their pain. I am hoping to get a prescription for trental and enbrel from my pm during my next visit. Again, after doing goo-gobs of research I'm fairly certain these meds will help. Have you ever tried them and if so did they offer any relief?

Well, Deb, I truly hope you are having a pain-free or at least tolerable day and please let me know how things are going for you, feel free to pm me if you want and if you don't want to that's ok to. Take care jen
Jen
jennyk38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote