View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks. I'm not sure how I'm affected because my symptoms are up and down so much. I do think in addition though unless its a huge fluke my pain level rises in the rain/huid or rain cold too. I'm in such a flare up now after times of progress. It has been raininh here for 4 days. I'm thinking of probably trying CA for a month. I do have support of therapy from before there and a few friends. Fl is so out from the humid/rain. It rains 135 days there. Maybe in Ca I can find better treatment then hear though I'm planning on goin to u of m to see there thoughts. I got the referal after the pain clinic at ohio to see there opinion. Has anyone been to ucla pm or any other place in CA? I'm waiting from my doc to see there thoughts on a place but am going to set up a maybe apt at ucla pc and the reumotolgist that no one has sent me to.Just not coping so well with this. I can't deside on places,treatment,and just the thought of it going back the way it was. Trying to cope better because I lost it yesterday and the day before. Thanks
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote