View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Peeling

Jamy,
The lyrica, De started on the 50 mg dose at first. It took about a week to get up the dose. THen she went to 75 mg, now up to two 75 mg. She is sleeping really well and feeling so much less nerve pain. But she really has to watch the food cravings.

Next, torodol, I can only fill 20 toradol in three months. I hsve to nurse them out. They halp greatest for the migrain come on's. In between Instead of generic percocette; Endocette, I have fille Oxycodone 5/325. This has helped me greatly.

Now the peeling, a few thoughts, chronic pain patients with nerve pain had tiny nerve endings in the finger tips. Relating to things like shingles can affect nerve endings, why not hyper nerve acitivity. The other thing, from some CRPS De's hands are dry and get that continual dry, hateful to touch things feelings. Like Terry towels, paper, constantly using a curel or hand cream, ALL the Time!

She also tends to touch things, freezer items, chemicals, and they irratate instantly. Washing a few things by hands can set off peeling, chemical in clean up wipes can make tiny dots that peel. Hot cup of tea, cold contact with soda or ice tea cans.
I hope it calms down...Di
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote