View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default HI Caroline, there is a lot of informations here...

and I mean A LOT!
I hope you will take time and read the collection of posts at the very top of the page starting with 'Important Links' Then do a 'search' using the top blue bar...go click on 'Search' and there will be a place to look up other postings about things such as ALA and all that. Take time to read as many old posts as you can asorb at any given time, as many have asked the same questions and have gotten answers - IF they are to be had. Sometimes there aren't any answers or cures...but we each try to do what can possibly help us to the most effect.
We each come here with different types/forms of neuropathies, and as you have learned from Brian's experiences sometimes you CAN get better or improve.
I'm sure that most here would agree, that there are usually no quick fixes, but diet, exerciseing, supplements and positive thinking help a lot, in trying to 'have a life' aside one of pain.

Read-then ask away! I look forward to your questions and I know others here are as well. Pain free moments, even a few in the near future! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote