View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Jarrett:

Congrats on the 20 lb loss. I lost exactly 2 lbs this month. Alan weighs me. I dont' want to know what I weigh. He laughs and thinks it's stupid. If he ever told me the exact number, well, let's just say, he wouldn't be standing any more.

Bad experience with scales so I don't look at them.

How come you had a bad experience with the B-12.
Boy it was exactly the opposite for me.

Mel
Perhaps I simply can't metabolize it properly and the stuff that can't be used is building up in my system. It's not that the B-12 didn't and doesn't work for me it just seems that the 'stuff' builds up in my system and causes more pain. I *know* it's worked for me so I'm going to get some of the methyl formulation and give that a go.

The weight thing is very good news for me and my cholesterol. I *told* my doctor the problem was the stupid drugs they had me on. And this just proves it. When I go back for my 6 months checkup around the end of Dec, first part of Jan she'll see it for herself. I *know* my body when it comes to the weight issues. This has been with me all my life. So I know what I'm doing. Even with just the almost 20lbs gone I physically feel so much better. Only about 50 more to go. And I know I can do that.

Oooo. I know what you mean about the scale. I brave it at least once a week or so. Actually it's been about 2 or 3 since the last time I checked so this shows me it's a healthy, steady shedding of the medically induced weight gain. I'm losing about 3 lbs a week now. And I'm not starving myself. Just being careful what I eat and I've added lottsa fiber.