Thread: CYA folks!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default I'm Home

Very long day! Been gone over 7 hours just to doctor and dentist - but will try to make sense before I hit the sack! My GP is awesome - never met a more caring doctor - and he showed it again today..... I showed him the form the Neuro had filled out and asked if he could speak with him... he promised he would tomorrow - hoping the insurance company wont notice how late the form will be and that the neuro will do as the GP requests... the GP had lots of comments on the form - like "is he kidding?" - was apalled at the charge to complete the forms (they wanted $400.00) - and told me that he never refers patients to this doc - even though he's been there 10 years - because of his bedside manner and the way the office is run.... so it wasnt just me.... I told him I've had some good experiences with the nueruo - he said frankly that was unusual and wants me to see someone different.... so - I'm going to follow up Monday with neruo and see if form has been changed - (keeping fingers crossed) - and then send in and hope the LTD folks wont get me on the delay in the form.....

Anyway, we'll see what happens - but this guy is really going to bat for me - and is in constant touch with all my docs - which I've never encountered before.....

Off to bed - long long day - and tons of LA traffic to boot! But will keep you updated - and thanks again for all the support.....
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote