View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Curious It's not the weight loss or gain...

it's simply the disparities between scales..If one can get weighed on two different scales in the same docs' offices on two different floors and one gets a 20 lb disparity from what your own scale says...well. The docs CLAIM their scales are checked every year but each is different w/the same person on the same day [one who hasn't had a bathroom break-to change things?]

In my case, I watch my weight more than others as the cancer meds should be INCREASING my poundage...they arent...I don't know whether to be lucky or concerned...It almost leads one to a spookey concept such as paranoia or something.. Actually according to all the meds I'm on, I should be about 25 pounds heavier than I am?
Soo, as long as I'm 'holding steady' I am thinking good things, simply because the alternatives aren't accepable...

Now - That you have a 'resident monkey motivator' does that mean we should start a new forum to pat each of us for actually doing our theraband exercises ...rather than talking about it? It IS soo easy to well, put off? - j

Jarrett - sorry It's my fault I got this off the B-12 track...Beat me with a wet noodle or something?
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote