View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm going to stick my neck out

Hi I'm Mike It is a pleasure to meet you lailavia. Believe it or not no one in the world is having the exact same problem you are having. That's right your case is unique just like you are a unique person. You said "my cortisol levels were really really low and she put me on cortisone pills" and you are also not sure if your body is just supposed to be like that. Now think about that for real go back and read that one more time. What does that tell you? I come to the conclusion that you are taking a body and putting an external element in it, why would you do that? Because the doctor said so? What if the doctor is right in her diagnosis? What if she is a genius and got straight A's in western medical school, but what if western medical school is flawed? What if the whole way they approach the treatment of the human body was flawed? My recommendation is to take a step back and reevaluate whose hands and whose philosophy you are putting the health of your body in. If you want my take on your condition it is obvious you have what we in the oriental medicine world call damp heat which can be treated very easily, effectively and safely with acupuncture and oriental medicine.

,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote