View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 09:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sypathetic nerveous system

I am having trouble with my lower left leg due to a gun shot wound! The tibial artery and the tibail nerve are both severed the artery is now blocked off but the never is still awaiting to have further surgery! I have gone to the pain clinics and they have put me on several meds nuroten, amitryptoline, simbulta, ibprophen, valume. I am having some side effects but still nothing seems to be getting rid of the pain! when I went to the clinic they told me that it could be my sympathetic nerves in my foot which is where most of the pain is! I am having symtoms of foot drop as well and I am loosing movement in my toes what could the problem be? they are going to try a nerve block but that scares me I have had one of those before and I could still feel some pain and I defently felt the spot that the never block went in which was very uncomfortable but I knew it worked due to the increased pain after the block was removed! I was unable to even move it on my own so I do not want to go backwards again if anyone has any pointers please let me know!
CTT3 Bailey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote