Thread: My feet hurt
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you both!

Thanks Fanfaire. Guess I'm looking for confirmation on that. You helped me remember that in the past when the fibro flares, when I get up in the morning my feet hurt to stand on. It lessens as the day goes on.

You also reminded me that in the last couple years I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and man that stuff is painful! I think I just put way too much pressure on it with grandson because of the force on my right leg. It's a lot better but still there.

And thanks for the tip about those Nikes. When I can afford it I will definitely get a pair. Maybe not attractive for work dress, but oh well!

I'm basically falling apart lately. A resurgence of migraines, ulcerative colitis (with lots of bleeding) reared it's ugly head (or would that be butt, heh). I see the gastro on Monday and in the meantime upped my Asacol to 9 pills a day. My god, a 30 day supply (without my insurance, thank god I have that) would cost $385.99!!!!!! That's for 270 pills. 270 in one month. Oi. I suspect on Monday he'll put me on Prednisone, but don't know.

Sacroiliitis, big flare. Just got back from pain clinic for bilateral injections and those have most always been effective.

Anyway, are we havin fun yet!!!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote