View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Got my call today !

My Neurosurgeon's case manager called me today and shared that on the 28th I have an appointment to see him - for the Medtronic Pain Stimulator !!!!

All the hoops have been jumped.

I have heard good things about this device - hopefully it will work.

On another note - my right foot (the top goes numb while standing) now the bottom of my foot goes numb while standing.....I asked my Primary Doc's case manager about this - she says she has heard of this happening to others with "similar" low back injuries like mine and that it may be high time for another MRI (the last one is a year old). Anyone out there with a similar problem - I have L5-S1 spinal stenosis, L-5-L3 DDD, L-5/S1 thru L3 disk bulge, etc etc - sciatica left and left and right legs go numb......Left foot numbness (top) right foot numbness (top and now on the bottom) Osteoarthritis in both hips etc etc......AC joint

Take care of yourselves....

Kim
Life is a series of mountains and valleys, some days we travel up the mountain effortlessly, some days we fall into the valley - what's important is.....we get up and climb that mountain again ~Quote by Julia Diemientieff, my Grandmother....Yup'ik Elder from Bethel, Alaska
AK Kid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote