View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome Mimi

Glad you found your way here. As one of the newer ones too who just recently found this great group of people, let me greet you with a welcoming (carefully given, of course)

Wow, you've been through a lot in a short amount of time in comparison to my own story. And while there's so much that I'm just learning, I can't really offer much advice when it comes to the medical/legal/governmental fields (trust me, I struggle vastly with them all too....think most of us do for longer than anyone should have to). But I will offer one piece of advice that was given to me early on when I first posted to this thread for intro....

Copy/paste your posts over into the regular part of the forum (underneath where the sticky notes & links & this part are) with your own start of a thread....that way more of the great people that wander the TOS halls will have a chance to see it & get to know you & be of such support, it'll blow you away. It sure has me....they are all truly angels & so helpful, sincerely supportive & just better than friends/family because they all understand like no others can.

I wish you all the very best & again, welcome, Mimi