View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Yeah that is great. You know your working hard though at changing your lifestyle. Its not happening by itself. You deserve credit. I know for me I need to start looking outside the box to feeling better. Have you guys looked at the website I think its called whole foods? Its not the store but the ratings of the best ffod for health and conditions. I wish I knew how to post it. Your foods remind me of the best salad at Panera if you have that there. Its the chicken poppyseed salad with blueberries,pineapple,strawberries,cheicken,pecans in a sugar free dressing I think. Perfect for you. Love the bag by the way. Who knows next may be a mini skirt. As for docs knowing about supplements your so right and they know barely anything about nutrition in general. I have had the dumbest things said to me in my recovery. I really want to go to a holistic doc of course just as long as they don't touch my legs and allow the treatment of meds and what the pain doc would want. I wonder if that is possible or if they just want natural? Ok enough of my rambling.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote