View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello all, well summer is coming to an end here and it is time to get down and dirty with this. Ok by down and dirty I mean get into those veggie gardens and eat healthy ha ha

My sister and her 2 daughters started on the Jenny Craig program and are having great results with it. The one thing I can see is that it teaches portion control. I think I am going to try to portion out some sort of snacks and put them in baggies so that I can give it a try. Can't afford Jenny right now anyway. Does anyone have any ideas about what kinds of snacks could be portioned out? I can see pretzels, or carrots but anything else?

It has been so hot and muggy the last few weeks I have not been very active but hopefully this will be the last few weeks of the heat. Lets hope huh Nancy.

So I will try to come up with some ideas and check back later...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote