Thread: New but not new
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question New but not new

I am other neuro boards and post there often but I mostly lurk here. I've been gaining weight for 5 years since I have not been able to work and having medical problems. I am kinda leveling off in that department. Not having as many medical troubles. So I am trying to get my mind on my weight. So I am now posting for advice. I have looked into weight watchers. 1. I can't affoprd the meetings 2. I'd like to try this on my own. I had used the slim fast drinks before. Not like they say drink 3 then eat a good dinner. I use them when I know I need to eat but just don't want anything. Then times I will drink one then eat a small snack like meal. So I know how to count calories. I know about carbs. What about fat and calories from fat. How do I know how much fat I can have or can't have. I see fat and calories from fat but do I need to watch that like calories? When I was young I could just not eat and loose but now I am having to take pain meds and I have to eat to take them or I get sick at my stomach. Also in the past 5 years I have had times that I hardly would eat for weeks and loose nothing. I wonder if the pain meds have messed up my metalizime(sp?). I am trying to every few days get back on my tread mill and walk. I just walk flat no incline yet. It anyone has any advice or suggestions would help me tons. Thanks

Find me on facebook:

ref=home#/pepperknowsbest?ref=name
or my blog
monicad1974 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote