View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 04:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
Ms. Acorn, I've noticed that your moodometer says, "sad". Care to elucidate???

*grabbing a chair*
Thanks, AMN, hope it is a comfy chair. I was going to change my mood today, but couldn't decide on another. Are you doing better?, it's been a rough week/month all around.

I've decided to leave my boyfriend of 3 years. He is who I moved to Denver to be with. I have realized I cannot afford to live out here in the sunshine and the mountains in the distance, and it breaks my heart. The cost of living out here is unbelievable.

So, I must go back to Ohio and my family. I'm not a failure (keep telling myself). I grew so much out here, and I'm not just talking my waistline.

That's it in a nutshell (or an acorn). I'm so proud of myself for making the move and giving this a shot. And I'm devistated that I can't take the weather and views back east.

Are you still there? If so, I want to thank you for your concern and if you ask, I'll give you more details. I just don't want to bum everyone out at once.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION