Thread: No tramadol now
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Thanks Brian. What patches are you talking about? I have the lidocaine patch and it doesn't help. I'm wondering about the fennyle(?) patch or something. I'm going to ucla I think if I go there which I think I'm going to for a trial and my apt is on the 4th. As for the fat what kind of doc would that be? I have a reumotolgist apt at ucla too on the 17th. I already went to the endocronolgist. You know before this I was on every med well not every but you know what I mean. It never helped. I only had weird issues. For ex I was on such a high dose of trazedone for sleep. It never helped the sleep and at such high dose I got migranes and walked into walls but was up. I need to find the right doc so far all the supposed "best" have been what I call nicken poops.
daniella, I am glad Dan chimed in and explained it properly, i was hoping he would..... As for the stored body fat you have got me there, off the top of my head i would have said Endo, but we need Mrs D really, but there are some really clever people here i hope will chime in and help you with that, maybe David or Glen or other knowledgeable ones here, might know.
Anyway i hope you find some relief and the sleeping would have to improve once you get the pain levels down.
good luck
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote