View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I take 5000 of the Methyl b-12 each morning. I just dissolve it under my tongue. Best decision I ever made.

In fact, I have a lot of neighbors and some are diabetics and some have neuropathy and when they saw how I did on it, I had to bring over the bottle of Methyl B-12, show them how to order online from iherb and now they are all on it.

And this morning in the Supermarket, I ran into another neighbor who said "my god, you look so different, what are you taking?" and I just said "well, I am on Methyl B-12" and she said "is that good for diabetes? my daughter is diabetic.. So again, I wrote down all the information.

Iherb should give me a discount!!!!

From reading all the various postings about diabetic neuropathy, I have learned that many people don't just have it in their feet. That they have it (like the guy across the street from me), in their hands.

Now he has it in his feet and he started the B-12. He's almost 80, looks 50, and god bless him, he should live to be 100.

I truly believe that aging is a disease into itself. Maybe we don't have to grow old and die. What if, just imagine, what if, if we take extra good care of ourselves, and we don't do what we are not supposed to do, and we walk a bit every day, well, why the heck can't we all live to a ripe older age than we expected to live to?

I remember vividly, when I was in Florida about 13 years ago, visiting my elderly parents in a nursing/rehabiliation facility, that there was the oldest person in that facility. She was 108 years old. Now I had never met anyone over the age of 90 so I just asked "can I go and see her?"

Well, I go into the room and there's this little old lady with white hair, big blue eyes and a nice smile. She ate her food without anybody having to strain them. She took her pills whole and she had only two requirements. She would never leave her room, and she had to watch All My Children every day. The nursing staff told me 'hey she's 108 years old, she can do whatever she wants to do". She ate the same thing every day. Peanut Butter, glass of gingerale, and I can't remember what else.

I approached her and said "hi, may I take your hand?". She held out her hand. I just held it. I had never in my life been so impressed. She had outlived her whole family.

But she never left that room. She just sat in the rocking chair.

Wow, 108. I have no idea what happened to her. She might just be still in that rocking chair!!!! lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote