View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default in good shape for what i've been through

i drive 2 hrs to go to my old family doc, because it take too long to describe all of my problems to a new doc. she tells me that it's a miracle that i am in such good shape for what i've been through.

it would also take too long here, but here are the highlights.

3 mva's where the car/truck was totaled, one a rollover where i came out of my seatbelt.

3 workman's comp injuries not counting the one with the gag order.

3 toxic jobs, 2 with gag orders.

lots of falls, and a trick leg that sometimes gives way under me.

2 tos diagnoses, but none substantiated by additional testing.

a lifelong sleepwalking disorder that the sleep doctors are calling "alleged". i have broken bones from this alleged disorder.

a retinal occlusion in one eye and multiple minor peripheral blind spots in both. the retinal occlusion is nearly dead center. you can't imagine how annoying that would be until it happens.

high blood pressure.

total hysterectomy 10 yrs ago.

osteopenia.

gosh i am long winded. i also get depressed occasionally, but most of the time i am pretty happy.

i overwork, but i do enjoy my job.

i use a kinesis ergonomic keyboard. it has helped a lot.

i have been a horse woman most of my life and for financial reasons i had to adopt (sell) out both of my horses. i have visitation. i keep my big truck for that day when i can afford to have them back.

i have a very friendly dog and that's most of my social life.

i don't work and play well with others. i guess my social skills aren't up to getting along with (can't use that word here).

really get a lot of support here on this forum and couldn't imagine not having y'all.