Thread: I feel so Bad
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 07:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Barbara)))))),

I know you hate to see him in pain

My ex-husband had naso-pharyngeal cancer. That's just above the roof of the mouth. Smoking Probably from breathing all that hair too -- he was a barber his entire life.

He used to be able to go to the dentist and NEVER get novacaine. No matter what they did to him, he never felt pain.

When he was a kid, he fell off a roof onto a bush and the branch went right through his whatever. His sister fainted. He was fine

Well, anyway, when he was in hospice, they couldn't give him enough morphine for the pain. The doctors said they were giving him an amount that would kill an 'ordinary' man. It was barely touching the pain.

Just a few days before he passed, though, he grabbed the nurse and waltzed her all the way down the hall and back again As they start to disconnect from this realm, they don't feel the pain anymore.

Doug won't be in this horrible pain forever. When the time comes for him to take his next steps, you'll thank G-d that he's safe from hurting anymore

When he has one of his lucid moments, you should ask him how he is going to contact you to let you know that he's arrived safely -->> *

BIG HUGS (and love).

Barb

* Hello from Heaven This really works!! I've talked with dozens of people that have experienced it. It's cool when you know what to look out for.