View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 08:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Starting Tysabri next week

Hi,

I've never participated in one of these groups before. I am starting Tysabri next week and would love to talk to anyone else who is taking it or who has tried it.

I am a mom, the owner of a growing business and I write novels on the side. My MS is not bad by the physical scale, but I'm losing my ability to focus, I'm tired all the time and I forget things. I have one numb hand am dizzy occasionally and sometimes find walking a bit of a challenge.

I've been taking Copaxone for two and a half years, It's probably holding back the disease, but I'm losing the ability to do the things I both love to and need to do--I'm especially concerned about my ability to care for my challenged daughter at a very critical time.

I had a real remission in the spring that lasted for about three months. Imagine! Three months of feeling good! I want more of that. Thus, my decision to try Tysabri.

Is anyone else out there taking Tysabri? How are you doing?

Again, this is my first time on any forum, so if there is already a current thread for Tysabri users, please tell me how to find it.

Katty
katty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote