View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by talia View Post
I actually just sat and looked at the computer screen for a few moments thinking how difficult life is for so many people.... How few know the intimate struggles of our lives and how we get up every day as if it is a new opportunity to win.
What you've said there is so true!
Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me. I just hope that you're able to work through your situation and that the outcome is great for you and your whole family. It helps to have support. Better to have family or close friends to support you, but often they're just not there for us or they don't understand or we just aren't able to share the really difficult things with anyway. I hope you'll continue to write and let me know how you're getting on there. The important thing is that you're looking for answers and not just allowing the whole situation to overwhelm you. Keep up that positive attitude, (even if other people sometimes think it's denial... it's not). Having a plan and having a positive attitude can really help us through the toughest of times.