Thread: Stress!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 06:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat265 View Post
Iam sure you have already heard abut pyroluria. Someone just sent me info on it. I wanted to send you a link, but I don't know how Anyway it has alot to do with stress. Just in case you don't know about it check out www.drkaslow.com

(hey how did that work!!!!!!!)
Hi Cat,

I went to the link but didn't see "pyroluria" --

What is it?

I do most of the things on the site... I eat brown rice which appears to heal my gastro intestinal system in a big way. And, it has been great in helping me lose weight. I can't stand to weigh myself because I become obsessed, but I have been measuring my waist and I've lost over ten inches.

(But still have another ten to go.)

I can't always exercise because if I'm falling a lot then I stay in bed to avoid an injury.

Getting the solar has been a huge help because it eliminated one whole huge threat. Which reminds me that my tinnitus isn't very bad right now. I got the tinnitus when the utility company was threatening me when I didn't have any money and I had a medical certificate on file but they still threatened to shut me off every month...

Now I can feel more secure. Though I have to figure out heat before this winter.

Thank you for writing.