View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Here I come!

Greg, please accept my condolences for your wife and you in your sorrow and confusion. After watching my aunts argue and fight over Things after my grandmother's death, I'm thinking maybe it's just as well the Things got pitched.

I'm doing remarkably well, although it still takes four doctors to keep me in line. I'm still in the istradefylline (KW6002) clinical trials, and I totally recommend that anyone who can still get in a study of this stuff should try to. See pdpipeline.org or pdtrials.org. Everybody know what a clinical trial is? My hip is almost all healed, and believe me, the new joint works a whole lot better than the old one.

My stepdaughter had a boy, born the day the RAGBRAI bicycle ride across Iowa ended. My husband rode the 477 miles over 7 days and then went to his daughter's home in Iowa, where he did a lot of cooking and baby-holding. He beams if you call him Grandpa.

I took a beading class last week and found out I love designing and making bead jewelry. One really steady hand when "on" is enough. I want to incorporate them into some of my crochet projects, as well. Look out, world!

Have a good week, everyone.

Jaye

"If you want to keep moving, keep moving." -Bob C.
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote