View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This week started off with a wonderful rain early early this morning...as mostof you know, evap coolers don't work well in humidity, and ours is no exception. Love the rain...woke up feeling like I was in a semi-warm sauna.

Yesterday I spent most of the day reading; Saturday wiped me out! For the first time since my diagnosis I have been diligent in taking my meds and take advantage of my good on times. So Saturday was a day of cleaning for me..curtains, windows, floors, laundry, inside of my car..I even pruned my herbs and cut back all my basil to dry (there was a ton of it, anyone need basil?!) Watched some fights at a friend's house that night and by 9:000 I was rudely nodding against the arm of their couch. But what a feeling, to get thigns done.

My symptoms are progressing...decided to visit my pcp each month so I could at least have the progression updated.
Greg, my condolences to your wife and family. Death is one of the biggest stressors in anyone's life, whether you are "prepared" or not.
Have a great week everyone..take care and God bless-Steph
EmptyNest68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote