Thread: shrink anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 02:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I had a CE psych exam on Saturday. You are not alone.

I do know that, after reading my Activities of Daily Living form, my SSD caseworker had told my lawyer that it seemed like I had a lot of anxiety. So, we were not surprised when she scheduled the psych exam.

Previously during regular pain treatment, I had seen a psychologist that worked with my pain clinic. Then a different doctor wanted me to see a psychiatrist. It has been a couple years since I saw them. Both had said, “Call me if you need an increase in meds or feel suicidal.” That's about all they do anyway for chronic pain.

So, the SSD caseworker wanted a more up to date psych evaluation. My understanding is that a report of depression will likely help in the decision process.

Kiya
2001 Systemic RSD/CRPS from 2001 Arthroscopic Knee Surgery (Torn Meniscus - 50% of meniscus removed)
Kiya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote