View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not sure what to do?!

I am in such a conundrum (had to look that word up for (sp?) and definition...lol). You know how when you are having a good day and some one catches you on that day, you will almost say yes to anything, because you fell good (well maybe only I do this), well I did do this. My pampered chef consultant got me on a good day. I scheduled a cooking show with her for this Friday. Thing is this week hasn't been good. I had a 24-36 hour flu or something on Sunday and Monday. Today I look around my house, and while I am up, I have noticed things that haven't been cleaned in my house for probably 6 months. Parents know, kids hand prints on the walls and glass windows, looks like my dust could be good ole "southern lace", my baseboards need washed, rooms need vacuumed, etc.

This project is to much for me to handle right now. It looks gigantic. I know that comes with the depression as much as it does with anything, so do I cancel my party. I have 5 people who have responded as coming. I could tell them just to order online.

I guess more than anything I just wanted to post because I am so stressed out to see my house look like it does. It makes me cry that I let things get this out of hand, but yet I don't feel like I can do anything about it. What a waste of life...

M
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote