View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 01:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the encouragment - at this point, I don't let my dx comsume my thoughts, but I have always tried to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. I know my pain doesn't effect the same area as all the classic cases, but I guess my Doctors here just throw it out there for lack of finding any other cause. Although, I feel that is better than being under diagnosed and treated for sinus, ear infections, etc. But on the other hand, I am concerned with my medical record reflecting this condition - if it is an incorrect diagnosis. It does appear on my medical record on my insurance website. I carry the health coverage on me and my husband, and fear if I ever had to (or chose to) leave my employer of 20+ years that I my become "uninsurable" and have to suffer a life of torment with no way to pay for meds. Yep, that's me - "Mrs. Worse Case Scenario". I tried to search for ear pain in the forums, but got nowhere due to 4 letter minimum key words. Earache turned up a couple, but nothing like mine.

OK, thanks again for the kind welcome and I will keep you posted on any changes. Please let me know if you run across any information that may be of help. I have read most of the websites, Mayo Clinic, Canada's website, and a host of others found on the web. A few of those you have suggested I have not yet read, but plan to.
Bassetcase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote