Thread: Don't wanna!!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Don't wanna!!

Hey everybody,

I am scheduled to go to an "IME" for work comp this Friday and I don't wanna go (I am stomping my feet as I type this) I'm afraid that if my arm doesn't mottle for the doc he is going to say that I'm fine and then I will truly be screwed! The doc I am going to sent me a huge packet of papers to fill out and they also want me to bring any test results I may have, trouble is I haven't had any tests because work comp quit paying my medical bills right after my diagnosis of rsd!! I was recently approved for medicaid and am scueduled to have MRI of neck and left shoulder and emg of both arms but the tests won't be done before I go! Not that an emg or mri will show rsd anyway, right? This is the second "independant medical exam" I have been ordered to go too and I know the cards are stacked against me as far as proving I have RSD! Just wanted to whine for a minute, I'm sure many of you have been in this same position! I guess the only thing I can do is go and hope against hope that all will go welljen
jennyk38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote