Thread: Don't wanna!!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jenny, I wanted to wish you luck at this appt. I have been through all you described, in Ca.. It really sucked, don't expect this appt to be anything nice. This dr. is on the payroll of the insurance co., of course.

And although you must tell him how bad it hurts, be careful. He will be more than happy to put "hypochondriac" on your chart.

Also, make sure that your lawyer or dr., whoever will get the copy of the report, gives you a copy. You'll want to go through it carefully, and make notes of the things that the ins. co. dr got wrong. You'll want your own dr. to specifically go over those points at your next exam. You'll want HIS opinion to be very clear on your records that the ins. co dr. is dead wrong.

I hope this helps... PM me if you have any other questions either before or after your appt. I got tired of lawyers that didn't care about my case... after all, WC lawyers are notorious for being the bottom-of-the-barrel at their job. No lawyer worth his salt would work for 8% of the settlement amount. At least, that's the percentage that Ca. WC lawyers got at that time. I have no idea what it is in your state. Anyway, I got tired of them and decided to represent myself. I didn't do too badly when it was all said and done.

Best of luck,
Rogue

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote