View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi kenausril,
Take my word I had many headaches before and after my sz. for many yrs. I started having migraine headaches which in turn led to sz. when I was 10 yrs. old (44 now). Then as I got older the headaches would happen after I had a sz. the headaches finally stopped after I had brain surgery to help reduce my sz. in 1994.
My advice to you is to call your sons neuro and give him/her the info. also take note of the weather because sometimes a low pressure can cause the headaches and lead to sz. for some people. If I may ask: "Is this your sons first week back to school since summer break?" The reason why ask this question is I always notice I have many more sz. once school starts up again in the fall and I'm working with the students. If this is the case it might be the stress of getting back into the swing of going to school again or it might be a change in the seasons. I always have many more sz. and headaches in the fall and winter compared to the summer and fall. Here's wishing you both well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote